Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I am so grateful that in 2014 my family has been all safe and healthy. And I had a very busy full year both in my private life and the crafty world. We had the beautiful no-snow first day of 2015 (Wow! it is so rare!! I don't really mind having a green Christmas and a new year day once in a while ^o^).

We spent a very quiet day in the house with only three of us. We had an annual, traditional Japanese new year meal for a brunch. I only prepared a bit of dishes this year but it was good enough for three of us. I am trying to modify our special new year meal adapting to our lifestyle and taste. I think I will add some more non-traditional dishes which everybody loves.




I don't make new year's resolutions. But one thing in blogging, I'll try to post more craft tips and tutorials this year. Let's keep crafting and having fun friends! And of course, I wish all of you a healthy and wonderful new year!! ox

No comments:

Post a Comment