Monday, May 12, 2014

Out of season knitting

Hello! Did you have a beautiful Mother's day? I did have a good one. My daughter secretly made a treat for me in the closed kitchen after the dinner. It was a (fancy wine) glass of soda float! It made my day of course, even though that was so very sweet and the soda was cloudy with melted frozen yogurt bubbles. Hope all the Moms and Daughters spent a good time and realized their bonds again.

I finally finished the French Cancan shawl! You can find the pattern here on Ravelry and my project page is here. (You need to sign in to see the project pages.) The finished shawl is a bit small so I would consider this item as a scarf. In the pattern, there is a suggestion and a how-to for making it larger as an option. However I like the result and I would love to make another one larger in a  different color. Only if I had free time to do that. Probably not. Since I have more shawl patterns to knit in my wish list!! That is a happy thing to have so many things which I love to do in my to-do list, right?



And there is another project on my circular needles.It is going to be fun.
 Thank you for reading, and please have a wonderful week. Happy knitting! OXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment