Monday, September 9, 2013

A new venture preparation

Many of you might have noticed that my Etsy shop has been closed for months until now. I have been considering about what I want my shop to be, what I really want to do in my shop. That's been always my question and could never find the answer which clears away the cobwebs in my mind. That is mostly why I didn't reopen my shop for some time. I didn't find the answer yet. I probably won't find that  forever. After some struggles I just decided to keep going with some ideas I have kept in my mind for years. I would rather try something new than do nothing with being troubled.

The first thing I want to try is to start selling patterns. This category will include sewing patterns, embroidery patterns, and probably crocheting and knitting patterns. So now I am working on a new bag sewing pattern and the process I am at is testing the pattern I already made. There are some more designs I want to make in PDF patterns. I assume that it will take some time for me to get skilled at this work. Anyway, just starting and finishing the first project seems very important for myself. I am hoping this plan will work out and the first release will be able to be announced to you all sooner.



I am still going to sell my One of a kind items in my shop as well. I really appreciate your patience. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. If you want someone to test out a pattern, I'm always up for a new adventure :) Your bag is lovely, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lainie,
    Your comment boosted my motivation! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to test a pattern too! I love all your bags and would love to see a pattern for that folklore flower tote. (no pressure!) Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aangto,
      I am glad to hear you love the folklore tote! That is my favorite,too. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. If you need another tester let me know

    ReplyDelete