Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ready to go!

I set up my purses in the store of Circa Arts Gallery this morning. They gave me the best spot in their store so people will see my stuff as soon as they went in the store. My Etsy shop will be on vacation mode while all items are gone to this event. If you are close to South Bend Indiana, please come to see my work and have fun at DTSB First Fridays and Holiday Art Walk. I will be there sometime Friday evening and Saturday Afternoon.


This is the store front of Circa Arts Gallery. The next door is my favorite shop Junk Evolution.



Happy Artistic Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing these one at a time, but together they are amazing. I hope you sell them all. Meanwhile, I'll put pennies in a piggy bank so you can make one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marjorie!
    Thank you for your kind comment. Anytime when your piggy bank got filled, just tell me! *v^

    ReplyDelete